TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Everyday Sisterhood, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 10 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Everyday Sisterhood or otherwise.
If you delete Content, Everyday Sisterhood will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Everyday Sisterhood has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Everyday Sisterhood’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Everyday Sisterhood’s reasonable opinion, violates any Everyday Sisterhood policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Everyday Sisterhood’s sole discretion. Everyday Sisterhood will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Everyday Sisterhood has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Everyday Sisterhood does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Everyday Sisterhood disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which EverydaySisterhood.com links, and that link to EverydaySisterhood.com. Everyday Sisterhood does not have any control over those non-Everyday Sisterhood websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Everyday Sisterhood website or webpage, Everyday Sisterhood does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Everyday Sisterhood disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Everyday Sisterhood websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Everyday Sisterhood asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by EverydaySisterhood.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Everyday Sisterhood in accordance with Everyday Sisterhood’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Everyday Sisterhood will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Everyday Sisterhood will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Everyday Sisterhood or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Everyday Sisterhood to you any Everyday Sisterhood or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Everyday Sisterhood. Everyday Sisterhood, EverydaySisterhood.com, the EverydaySisterhood.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with EverydaySisterhood.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Everyday Sisterhood or Everyday Sisterhood’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Everyday Sisterhood or third-party trademarks.
- Everyday Sisterhood reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Everyday Sisterhood may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Everyday Sisterhood may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Everyday Sisterhood, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Everyday Sisterhood and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Everyday Sisterhood, or by the posting by Everyday Sisterhood of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Brown County, Wisconsin. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Green Bay, Wisconsin, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Everyday Sisterhood may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Everyday Sisterhood (“Everyday Sisterhood“) operates EverydaySisterhood.com and may operate other websites. It is Everyday Sisterhood’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most websites, Everyday Sisterhood collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Everyday Sisterhood’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Everyday Sisterhood’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Everyday Sisterhood may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Everyday Sisterhood also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on EverydaySisterhood.com blogs/sites. Everyday Sisterhood only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to Everyday Sisterhood choose to interact with Everyday Sisterhood in ways that require Everyday Sisterhood to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Everyday Sisterhood gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up to follow EverydaySisterhood.com to provide an email address. Those who engage in transactions with Everyday Sisterhood are asked to provide additional information to process those transactions. In each case, Everyday Sisterhood collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Everyday Sisterhood. Everyday Sisterhood does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Everyday Sisterhood may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Everyday Sisterhood may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Everyday Sisterhood does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Everyday Sisterhood discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Everyday Sisterhood’s behalf or to provide services available at Everyday Sisterhood’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Everyday Sisterhood’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Everyday Sisterhood will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Everyday Sisterhood discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Everyday Sisterhood believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Everyday Sisterhood, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Everyday Sisterhood website and have supplied your email address, Everyday Sisterhood may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Everyday Sisterhood and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Everyday Sisterhood takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Everyday Sisterhood, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Everyday Sisterhood goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Everyday Sisterhood may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.